The Center for Health Care Strategies (CHCS) is organizing an upcoming webinar that explores strategies for advancing health equity planning and implementation efforts, particularly in the face of restrictions and challenges within the healthcare landscape. Supported by Genentech, this event will feature insights from four health equity champions who will share their experiences and approaches for navigating cultural and environmental barriers within healthcare organizations. CHCS invites Medicaid and other state health and human services, health care organizations, community-based organizations, patients and patient advocates, and other interested stakeholders to join.
- Abena Ohene-Ntow, MPH, Program Officer, CHCS
- Dana Crawford, PhD, Scholar-in-Residence, Zuckerman Institute, Columbia University
- Dana Flannery, DSF Consulting, Former Senior Policy Advisor to the Director and the Assistant Director of the Division of Community Advocacy and Intergovernmental Relations, Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System
- Anisha Gandhi, PhD, MPH, Director of Racial Equity and Social Justice Initiatives, Bureau of HIV, New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Kevin Wake, MA, Chairman, University Health’s Patient and Family Advisory Committee and President, Uriel E. Owens Sickle Cell Disease Association of the Midwest
- Jahira Sterling, MPA, Program Associate, CHCS
Click here to Register