Over the past few weeks, the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have issued several updated guidelines and requirements that impact ICF/IID programs related to COVID-19 and the ending of the public health emergency (PHE).
With all these changes, it can be hard to keep up. Join us for this informative session to get up to speed on what’s changed (and what hasn’t). Topics will include specifically:
- Timelines and considerations for ending regulatory flexibilities related to active treatment, emergency preparedness, staffing requirements, community inclusion, and more
- Interim Final Rule changes (COVID-19 education and vaccination requirements)
- CDC’s discontinuation of the community transmission level and COVID-19 community level metrics
- Overview of masking, testing, and isolation/work restriction requirements
- Lydia Dawson, J.D., Director of Policy, Regulatory and Legal Analysis, ANCOR
- Catherine Thibedeau, Executive Director, Independence Advocates of Maine and ICF/IID Consultant, ANCOR