This training was developed to assist provider organizations to become qualified to deliver the Office of Developmental Programs (ODP) Housing Transition & Tenancy Sustaining (HTTS) service.
These sessions are for:
- Providers who are interested in becoming qualified to deliver HTTS
- Existing HTTS provider employees
Participants will gain knowledge of and learn how to access, refer to, and inform others on programs and resources, such as:
- Housing choice vouchers.
- Section 811 Project Rental Assistance (PRA).
- Mainstream/Non-Elderly Disabled (NED) vouchers.
- Project based operating assistance.
- Tenant based rental assistance.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC).
- Fair housing and reasonable accommodations.
- Home ownership programs.
- S. Department of Agriculture rural housing services, loans, and grants.
- Local and regional housing providers, housing resources and organizations serving persons with disabilities and older adults.
- Privately financed housing opportunities and other project-based subsidies.
- Local-state-federal housing initiatives.
- Olmstead requirements.
- Prepared Renter Education Program (PREP) training for agencies.
Registration is required.