On December 6, 2022, the Information Sharing & Advisory Committee (ISAC) met. ISAC is composed of stakeholders in the ID/A system who come together to share information with and from ODP and to advise the Department about issues important to stakeholders. ISAC members come with information from the group they represent and share information with the department.
Deputy Secretary Kristin Ahrens provided an update on the Waiver Renewals and on projects related to the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) as well as updates related to where we are with the Federal Government in terms of the public health emergency. In addition, the meeting covered an overview of service changes in Community Participation Services, In-home & Community supports, Companion Services, and Employment services. Finally, there was a comprehensive update on the Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) Quality Measure Set.
Below are the links to access the material from the meeting for your review:
- Presentation & Update for ODP from Deputy Secretary Ahrens
- Service Loss Review – CPS, In-Home & Community Supports, Companion Services & Employment
- Presentation on Employment & Stakeholder Engagement
- Presentaiton on ISAC Recommendation #9 – Improving Quality
- Presentaiton on the HCBS Quality Measure Set